Could you imagine sitting at one of these tables? I would feel bad for the people with me and even for the servers trying to take my order. I wouldn't notice. My eyes would be permanently faced outside. I could see myself saying fish and the server would run off thinking that was my order. Could you imagine eating fish there. Sure its fresh but their cousin is probably swimming, traumatized outside the window....... better hope hes not good friends with a marlin or a swordfish....
I don' think i could spend the night here. For one I would be up all night staring out the window. And for two I would be staring out the window wondering what was staring back through the darkness and what was swimming menacingly just outside of view. Then if i did fall asleep.... well glass room under ocean pressure,,,,, you can figure out what I would be dreaming of. But if they gave day passes to the rooms, I WOULD SO SIGN UP!!! Well if i had the money..... the problems of the broke.
I think these hotels are amazing. The genius behind the idea of building this may not be publicly recognized quite yet for this but to him i give the title, " Imaginative genius that is putting his ideas into being" Congrats to him and to the many who will one day flock to this new wonder.



That could be pretty intense :) But yes, it sure would be a cool experience!
ReplyDeleteIt would be incredible :)
ReplyDelete