What do you see?Honestly wish i could get people to comment and tell me their thoughts. till then here's mine. I see a thinking spot. I see a place where people could go and watch their thoughts roll out to sea. All there problems and stresses released as they breathe in the moist salt that slaps the sense into your face.
I see a place where children gather on sunny days. They hop from rock to rock; squealing as the cold water pants at their toes. They giggle and try to race the tide in.
I see an older couple standing on the rocks hand in hand. Their bodies worn with there age but thier love stronger then ever as they gaze to the horizon and the future, hands clasped tightly.
I see a young man and and a young woman, laughing. She is teasing him from far back on the back stones. He is flirting with the waves to get a chance to show off for her. In the end he gets soaked and she hands him a towel while chuckling.
I see a young woman staring at her feet. She is afraid of the water. Yet in this instance the the melody of the sea lifts her head and teases her hair. She breaths it in and her fear begins to leave her.....

natalie... THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for spelling "breathe" RIGHT! so many people spell it... "they breath in the moist salt air" and it's my HUGEST PET PEEVE EVER.
ReplyDeleteand by the way, I miss you! LUVS!
You are very welcome! :)
ReplyDelete