Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Wise friend told me once, that when you blog about something you love or care about what you blog about: then,,, and only then will you take the time each day to blog. Well to that friend,,, we will see. I believe that this will go well. Because the pictures I post will be amazing works of artistic voice? Maybe But I think this blog with reach to the minds of the people that see it. 
I have been told i have a very active imagination.. to me that seems like a slight understatement. As my father has proclaimed on of my down days, I can see a story in almost anything. I will be walking down the street and everything around me has about 4 stories attached to it. He chuckled at that good naturally  but in started the wheels turning in my head. How many other people do that? And for those who don't have you ever thought you might focus on everything else too much? STOP AND SEE THE ROSES!!! ( slight paraphrase from the original saying. We miss so much about our surroundings and things that could have led to a story or a bit of encouragement in a busy life. So that is my goal. To see more in the pictures i post to the life that pasts around me. I challenge you, dear person who is glancing over this.... stop for a second.... look around you and wonder...

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to meet your wise friend, because I'm sure he/she is quite right! :) Good luck on your new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete